Tuesday, December 8, 2020

35+ Hilarious Pics Of Dogs Acting Weird

If you are a pet parent you would know what are we talking about when we say, My dog acts weird. Often, we find our pets in the not awkward and funny positions seeing which we can’t resist laughing. So here we have the weirdest and hilarious images of dogs that will definitely lite up your mood.

#1 I Was Trying To Enjoy A Nice Bath, But This Happened

#2 Hmmm

#3 So I Walked Into The Great Room And Found My Dog Like This. This Isn’t Staged, She Did This Herself. Clearly She’s Learned From The Master (Me)

#4 My Friend Works At A Dog Grooming Spa, She Turned Around And Saw This Happening

#5 My Friend’s Dog Has A Strange Habit – He Sucks His Foot. This Is A Regular Thing For Him To Do

#6 He Thinks He Has To Wait In Line To Get A Treat

#7 My Friend’s Dog Is Adorably Stupid

#8 My Dog Broke

#9 My Dog, Enjoying The Finer Things In Life

#10 Walk In To Find These Two Trying To Drown Their Brother

#11 Just Chilling, Dog

#12 My Friend’s Dogs Think They Are Going To The Vet When In Reality They Are Headed To The Park

#13 This Is My Dog, Bella. She Climbs Trees

#14 My Dog Brought Me Some Dirt Today

#15 My Manager Brought His Dog To Work Today. They Sat Like This

#16 My Friend’s Dog Has Been Clingy Since She Rescued Him As A Pup. Now He Follows Her Around And Paws At Her Until She Lets Him Hold Her Hand

#17 Meet Buster

#18 Left My Baby Husky Alone For A Minute, And I Come Back To This

#19 Ever Since My Boss Got A New Puppy, The Other Two Have Been Fighting To Get Attention

#20 My Mom’s Dog Has To Show You All Of Her Toys As Soon As You Get There

#21 This Is How My Neighbours Dog Gets Attention

#22 I Was Wrestling With My Dog And Forgot That He Never Misses An Opportunity To Eat

#23 This Is My Funny Pug – Loui :p The Dog Was Not Trained To Do This, It Is His Natural Peeing Procedure

#24 I’m Dogsitting The Most Interesting Dog In The World. Every Time I Walk Through The Living Room, He’s Got A New Pose For Me

#25 This Dog Was Following Me Around Today And Every Time I Turned To Pet Him He Would Look Away And Pretend Not To Notice Me

#26 He’s Not Allowed To Sleep In Our Bed. So He Somehow Dragged His Own Bed Onto Ours To Hang Out With Us

#27 Every Day I Walk My Dog, He Finds The Biggest Stick Possible To Bring As A Gift/Sacrifice For The ‘Big Dogs’

#28 This Is How My Dog Is Sleeping Right Now

#29 My Dogs Fell Asleep Playing With A Tennis Ball

#30 My Co-Worker Wanted To Check-In On Her Dogs And Realized She Left The TV On

#31 This Would Be My Dogs Tinder Profile Picture

#32 My Buddies Dog When The Vacuum Comes Out

#33 My Dog Spent 15 Minutes This Morning Trying To Get The Roomba To Play With His Stuffed Squeaky Shrimp

#34 My Dog, Aspen Always Grabs Things Out Of The Pantry And Brings Them To Us With This Face

#35 Out Camping A Few Weekends Back And While Setting Up The Tent, I Look Over At My Girlfriend’s Dog And See This             

The post 35+ Hilarious Pics Of Dogs Acting Weird appeared first on Hiptoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment