Friday, July 5, 2019

NBA news: Kyrie Irving to go back to Boston Celtics in 2020?

Kyrie Irving went with the Brooklyn Nets in the free agency as promised and left the Boston Celtics. He also managed to convince Kevin Durant in joining him and play for the Nets. While Irving has announced that he will go to the Nets team before the free agency, he had planned it from many years.

[This post contains video, click to play]

The New York Knicks was also in the race to land in Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant, but they lost to the Nets. The power duo can change the face of the NBA next year and have the potential to win a title for the Brooklyn team. Kyrie Irving in Nets is more popular than Durant, and he might become their face in the future. Here are the reasons why Irving went with the Brooklyn Nets and what are his plans.

Kyrie Irving wanted to go Home

Irving Brooklyn Nets Boston Celtics NBA trade deal free agency

In a recent video, Kyrie Irving has explained his fans about his decision of moving from Boston to Brooklyn. Irving is a native of Montclair, New Jersey and he always wanted to play where he grew up. There were two choices in the form of the two New York teams, i.e. the Knicks and the Nets. Irving chose the Brooklyn Nets as it has a better winning record compared to the Knicks.

In my heart, I always knew I wanted to play at my home city. It has always been my dream and I have lots of love for my family and for the place where I grew up. I don’t want to change anything about my journey as It has brought me back to my home and my family. I want my legacy to continue from this place and I am happy to be in Brooklyn once again.

Boston Celtics for the Next Year

Kyrie Irving Boston Celtics NBA trade deal free agency

At the same time, Kyrie Irving has not broken the heart of the Boston Celtics team. He has promised his Celtics fan that he would be back soon to them in a few years. Irving has many times changed his team, and it won’t be a surprise if he goes back to the Boston team in a few years. He always wanted to play for New York once in his life, and maybe after fulfilling his dream, he might move back to Celtics. Nothing can be said for sure at this moment until the next NBA season is over.

The post NBA news: Kyrie Irving to go back to Boston Celtics in 2020? appeared first on Hiptoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment