Saturday, July 3, 2021

35 “My Cat, Not My Home” And “My Home, Not My Cat” Tweets About Cats That Do What They Want

When it comes to cats, there is just one rule, i.e., there is no limit for cats to get bizarre. Any and everything that they do is a part of their personality. So, you should not get shocked when your adorable kitty surprises you by doing something new. Or when someone else’s kitty thinks of your house as theirs. 

Recently, Michael Hubank shared a Twitter post that read “The neighbors just put the house up for sale. Couldn’t resist checking it out on Zoopla. That’s our bloody cat”. 

Here are some of the funniest stories. 

The post 35 “My Cat, Not My Home” And “My Home, Not My Cat” Tweets About Cats That Do What They Want appeared first on Hiptoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment