Monday, December 7, 2020

People Are Posting Their Dog’s Happiest Expressions For The ‘Smiling Dog’ Challenge (30 Pics)

Do you want to take part in the new viral challenge with your furry friend? If yes, all you need to do is say cheese, click a picture and you are done. This amazing challenge has started by the Dog Spotting Society Facebook group and nearly 20k people have participated in this challenge. OMG! 

The #SmilingDogChallenge is both soul-soothing and cute because the happy furry angels look no less than a blessing. If you want to get your stressed heart melt by something awesome, just see the pictures of dogs posted by their owners. 

Scroll down and have a look at these happy good bois and girls. 

#1 Zero Wins This One

To know more, we even reached out to Daniel, the owner of mini Australian shepherd, Zero. Daniel told us “sometimes he’ll just stare at me, and I’ll call him a good boy and he gives me that sweet look.”

“At the same time, he’s incredibly sweet. Zero also loves to find mud and anything wet and roll in it, and is very dramatic if he can’t climb onto something or if he sees someone he loves.”

#2 This Was Sam The Day We Brought Him From The Shelter. That Giant Pibble Smile Says It All

#3 My Little Ray Of Sunshine And Movie Partner Peach!

#4 This Is The Anniversary Week Of Rylie Adopting Us. She Was 5 And My Dad Was 97. She Shared The Last 3 Years Of His Life With Us And Brought So Much Joy To Him, And Also To Me. He Had Wanted A Golden More Than Anything And Would Cry Just Seeing Pictures Of Them. She Is An Answer To Prayer And Is The Sweetest And Most Wonderful Dog You Could Ever Imagine

#5 Just A Sleepy Smiley Hippo Pup And Her Hippo

#6 Iroh Is All Smiles For His First Vaccine

#7 Went Through The Drive Through Where My Daughter Works And Heidi Was So Happy To See Her!

#8 Hi, I’m Waffle

#9 This Is Oakley. He’s Not A Stuffed Animal Even Though He Looks Like One

#10 Here’s Pebbles Aka Pork Chop. 13 Yrs Old

#11 Not Sure Who’s Happier; Penny, On The Left, Who’s Getting A New Best Friend… Or Rosie, Who Made It All The Way From A Kill Shelter In Oklahoma, And Is Now Coming Home With Us In Nebraska

#12 My Lil Poser, That Smile Is Small But It’s There

#13 Rescued This Baby Girl From Being Sent To The City Shelter. I Guess You Can Say She’s Happy

#14 My Jonas Had The Biggest Smile All The Time

Even when he was dying and no one knew. He loved life to no end. He loved us more. My Jonas and I had our photos done just 46 hours before he was laid to rest from spleen cancer last September. No idea I was hugging him for the last few times when some of these photos were taken. I know you’re smiling just as big and bright at rainbow bridge, my love

#15 Figured I Should Show Off My Old Man Cooper Who I Took To Work And Gave Him A Well Deserved Spa Day He Loved It! Cooper Is 12 And The Best Lil Guy

#16 Manny Loves His Grandma

#17 “Did You Say Cheese?? Ok, I Smiles For That!”

#18 This Was Our Princess Leia At The Vet Today For A Check-Up Cos She Loves To Eat Anything In Sight

#19 Bamboo Just Got Her First Bed!! Safe To Say She Loves It

#20 Archie B Has RGF (Resting Grump Face), But Somehow I Was Able To Capture This Gem

#21 Here Is My Dog Buddy Who Became A Proud Big Brother On The Day His Sister Was Born

#22 Gave Him A Compliment – He Blushed

#23 Left = Oreo = Father. Right = Milo = Oreo’s Son

#24 These Girls Were All Smiles Yesterday

#25 This Crazy Girl Is Ready For The Holidays!

#26 When I Needed A Hand, I Found Your Paw. Never Failed To Make Me Smile. Pretty Panda

#27 This Is My Baby Boy Alfie, He Was Unwell At The Beginning Of The Year And We Found Out He Is Diabetic. He Has Now Lost His Sight But He Is Still My Happy Boy

#28 My Baby’s Innocent Smile

#29 My Baby Girl’s A Heckin Ol’ Ray Of Sunshine

#30 Baby Mango Swallowed One Of His Doggy Bone Treats Whole Today But He’s Still Smiling.. Happy Thoughts That He’ll Be Ok

The post People Are Posting Their Dog’s Happiest Expressions For The ‘Smiling Dog’ Challenge (30 Pics) appeared first on Hiptoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment