Sunday, December 6, 2020

I Combined My Two Favorite Things, Dogs And Nature, To Create These Magical Photos

Hello fellas, I’m a photographer and have been fascinated by nature and dogs since I was a kid. Photography is not just my passion but my job as well. And you know what? I love it. I simply love doing my job. 

A couple of years ago, I have adopted my first dog Laos from the shelter house. He is a Border Collie and has turned 5 years old this year. After I have adopted him, I started clicking his pictures and I really enjoyed it. 

Now, I have started creating a dog portrait. And for each of my portraits, I choose a unique setting, mood, and atmosphere. If you want to see some of my greatest dog portraits, you can simply scroll down.

P.S. You will love ‘em all.

The post I Combined My Two Favorite Things, Dogs And Nature, To Create These Magical Photos appeared first on Hiptoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment