Friday, December 4, 2020

Hilarious Guide To Dog Breeds That Will Help You Choose Your Next Dog

Luckily, the world is blessed with so many types of dog breeds. But since there are so many types of dogs, a person can easily get confused and mistake one pooch for another. However, Grace Gogarty (a.k.a. Little Tunny) will not let that happen. He is a St. Louis-based artist who has made a comic series that will help you identify most of the dog types.

“I’ve been drawing comics since I was a kid,” Grace told us. “I absolutely love animals, so that’s usually my focus! I worked as a supervisor at a doggy daycare for years and got to meet lots of dogs. The cartoon dogs featured in this guide are the breeds I met the most of.”

The best thing about this comic is that Gogarty has left behind no dog. Whether it’s a medium-sized dog, large-sized dog, or a small pooch; this hilarious dog guide has each one of them. “Sadly, I haven’t met every dog in the world yet so that I couldn’t write about them all,” Grace said. “Although I stereotype them, all dogs are wonderful individuals, so I couldn’t possibly pick a favorite breed!”

You will be glad to know that Gogarty also has a cute and adorable dog. “His Name is Huey, and he is an enigma. We have no idea what kind of breeds he’s comprised of!” Scroll down to check out this amazing dog guide. 

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

The post Hilarious Guide To Dog Breeds That Will Help You Choose Your Next Dog appeared first on Hiptoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment