Sunday, December 6, 2020

35 Shameless Dogs That Prove Dogs Aren’t Always Good Boys

We do adore our poochies at home and are always in awe of them. They are helpful, loving and they make our lives happier. But then, they also have an evil and notorious side to their personalities.

We believe you have seen the good and the fun side of your dogs. Even though, they destroy several things at times. But as soon as they make their puppy face, our hearts just melt.
Scroll down to see some notorious poochies and leave your thoughts in the comment section.

#1 And he’s making a Snoop Dogg face… *Thug life music plays in the background.*

#2 This one seems to be high…

#3 “Finally you’re back! Look at the mosaic I did, are you as happy as I am?”

#4 “Quick before the hooman is back, drown him!!”

#5 Nothing like that “new puppy smell.”

#6 Dog: “I will sitz…here.” Cat: “DUDE THERE IS A WHOLE COUCH TO SIT ON, AND U SIT ON ME!?”

#7 Pug Face treatment. The latest trend…

#8 “He’s farting on me get off!!!!”

#9 Guess it’s shame on the cat for letting him out in the first place…

#10 “Hi”

#11 “Nope, I didn’t murder anyone!”

#12 “This kitty is MINE”

#13 Not cool puppy… NOT COOL!!

#14 “I’m the boss here hooman.”

#15 The pug is caught red-handed.

#16 “Hmm… that’s a nice pillow to rest my chin!”

#17 “Sorry not sorry hooman!”

#18 “It’s warm and comfy!”

#19 “Hooman, have you seen my bone!?”

#20 “The walls were borings so I decided to redecorate.”

#21 “I will now sit on you… you are my chair that is shaped like my enemy”

#22 He knows he’s in trouble…

#23 “What are you looking at, human?”

#24 “I think it looks better now.”

#25 The real bad boy.

#26 “The kid set me up. It wasn’t me.”

#27 “Yes, Hooman it was me.”

#28 “Marry Christmas to me!”

#29 “It was fun!”

#30 “Hooman, are those new shoes?”

#31 “Hello from beyond the door.”

#32 Maybe that’s a comfortable setting position for her.

#33 “You do as I say, sister!”

#34 “I got’em!”

#35 “It just seemed like it would be so much fun to dig in some dirt!”

The post 35 Shameless Dogs That Prove Dogs Aren’t Always Good Boys appeared first on Hiptoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment