Tuesday, December 8, 2020

35 Hilarious Photos That Prove Cats Are The Biggest Jerks (New Pics)

Spoiler alert: Cat owners, you might not like this post. 

If you are someone who is madly and deeply in love with cats, there is one thing we want you to know- some cats are the biggest jerks on the earth. Oh no, we are not saying this so that we can sway you to the side of dogs. Are we? No, we are not. 

We are just going to lay some simple facts in front of you and then, you can decide whether cats are blessings or something else. We know felines are so amazing and so great, but they are also the biggest jerks. 

Wait what, you don’t believe that? No worries because we have got some proof. Scroll down and check out these pictures. 

P.S. You might want your beautiful felines to leave the room before you start scrolling. 

#1 Guys Maintenance Tried To Visit My House Today And Only Left This On The Door. I’m Crying

#2 Yelled At Him For Being On The Counter, Now He’s Taunting Me

#3 An Assassin In Feline Form

#4 He’s On A Diet. It’s Not Going Great

#5 “Mom? Halp”

#6 I Am Above Reading, Peasants

#7 The Cat Loves To Show Herself During The Daughter’s Virtual Classes

#8 My Cat Just Came Back From One Of Her Evening Strolls With Someone Else’s Keys In Her Mouth

#9 My Cat, Deeply Asleep With The Last Piece Of A Jigsaw Puzzle. We’ve Been Searching For It For 10 Minutes

#10 No Regrets

#11 I Can Only Imagine What The Owner Must Have Been Through

#12 Every Time I Straighten Them, Stevie Jumps Up And “Fixes” Them

#13 My Name Is Atticus. I Was In The ICU For 2 Days But It Turns Out I Was Just Constipated. My Giant Turd Cost $2,536

My craps are more expensive than a small Louis Vuitton purse. I’m that fabulous.

#14 I Bet That Cat Was Looking Straight At The Painter The Whole Time

#15 My Cat Fell Asleep In My Salad

#16 My Cat Furgus. He Also Doubles Up As A Step

#17 Heard My Husband Screaming While In The Shower… Walked In On This

#18 Turned My Back For A Minute And She Peed In 20 Cups Of Uncooked Rice

#19 Quarantine – Day 4

#20 My Cat Loves To Shred Toilet Paper. Today, She Found My Entire Stash

#21 Egg Thief

#22 Max Must Not Be Allowed In The Library

#23 He Thinks He Has Plenty Of Game

#24 This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things

#25 Derp Eats Succulent

#26 Cat Returns With Sausage Stolen From Unknown Neighbors BBQ

#27 It’s Hard To Work With A Cat Around

#28 My Wife And I Were Switching Seats And As Soon As We Got Out Our Cat Diesel Stepped On The Lock Button And Locked Us Out

#29 Got A New Kitten Who Has No Fear, This Is How I Have To Eat Every Meal Now

#30 Just Why

#31 Next Level

#32  My Neighbor’s Cat Drops By Every Once In A While To Stick His Head Through The Window And Scream At My Cat

#33 I Wanted My Cat To Go To The Vet. My Cat Didn’t Want To Go. So We Compromised And I Went To Urgent Care

#34 Got Blocked By FB Friends Because Of This Little Jerk

#35 I Needed To Use The Restroom And Saw This Instead

The post 35 Hilarious Photos That Prove Cats Are The Biggest Jerks (New Pics) appeared first on Hiptoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment