Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Furry Accidents That Made People Grab a Camera (20 Pics)

Pets are so adorable and so cute but they can also get themselves into a lot of trouble. No, we are not talking about the serious ones but about the funny ones. And that time, all we can do is fall in love with their goofiness. C’mon, we are not joking. 

If you also want to see how amazingly pets can turn any situation into a fun accident, keep scrolling because we have found 20 such pictures. We hope that you will like ‘em all.

1. I accidentally spilled my cat’s food.

2. “Yeah, I totally meant to do that!”

3. “Looks like he hit the chocolate fountain.”

4. “Every time he gets caught doing something wrong, he makes this face, then looks at me like, “Dude, help me out here.”

5. Don’t you just hate it when your bowl gets stuck on your collar?!

6. “His ears disappear when he knows he’s busted.”

7. “That time my dog somehow managed to get a branch stuck in his collar and under his body”

8. “Went to check on the minis and found this derp, stuck.”

9. “Am I using the swing right?”

10. This jump was clearly miscalculated.

11. “Gets cone taken off, immediately finds cone and gets head stuck in cone backward…”

12. That face that is filled with regret says it all.

13. “Don’t just stare at me, help me take it off, human!”

14. “Mom just sent me this. I think he’s stuck.”

15. It’s the puss in a boot!

16. “I regret nothing!”

17. Mistakes were made, regrets have been had.

18. “She took a nap like this.”

19. “Human, can you provide me with another rock to step on?”

20. The look on this kitten’s face screams “worth it.”

The post Furry Accidents That Made People Grab a Camera (20 Pics) appeared first on Hiptoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment