Monday, November 30, 2020

30 Pets Who Might Be Powered By Solar Energy

Don’t we love soaking ourselves in the sun to get that beautiful tan and vitamin D, of course. But it seems like it’s not just us who likes the sun. Just like us, our precious pets also need vitamin D. 

So, whenever they see that shiny ray of light, they couldn’t stop themselves from getting solar power. And their pictures are super adorable. If you also want to see how adorable pets look when they are re-energizing themselves, keep scrolling.  

This one enjoys the illuminated rectangle.

Soak up the goodness.

Linear sunbathing.

So after browning in the sun, the cat had a white patch on his chest?

“Be gone peasant! I’m busy here.”

“This Picture Of My Cat Oliver Enjoying The Spring Sun Is Just Melting My Heart”

Just two drunk chickens in the sun.

“Catch my good side.”

If contentment had a face…

“Draw me like one of your French girls…”

“Paco Sunbathing. Normal Sploot vs. Fabulous Sploot”

Lights- Camera- ACTION!

“My dog looks like she is glowing because she loves laying on this one spot where the sun shines straight through a tiny window”

“Hey, could you pass me a beer?”

“This Is My Staffie Benny. Benny Loves The Sun”

That’s his spot.

“Meet Cassius. Two Weeks Ago My Mom Found Him As A Stray, And Today I Found Him Sunbathing In My Kitchen”

“No mom, I’m not sleepy at all.” *Sleeps*

Cat is loading… Please wait.

Badly assembled IKEA dog.

“I let Sonic out on the balcony. 5 min later this is what I see”

He’s meditating.

“My Sister Recently Moved Out So Her Bedroom Is His Now. He Likes To Sit On The Bed And Sunbathe During The Day”

Mugshot! It is a crime to be a cutie!

Bread loaf kitty basking in the sun.

Rotisserie chicken.

“My aunt’s dog loves to sunbathe like this. Reminds me of a Rotisserie chicken”

Looks like the cat was chasing the gecko but got tired and collapsed.

Social distancing cats.

She’s laying on the floor, but it also looks like she’s taped to the wall.

That’s one fancy cat sunbathing.

“Dex, making himself comfortable”

Some of these chonky’s favorite things. Sunlight, toys, and boxes.

This little guy seems to be a yoga instructor.

When light hits you in the right spots.

“Mommy, I was just basking.”

When the sun hits you right in the feels.

This one’s 80% charged.

“Did I call you? No, didn’t think so.”

The post 30 Pets Who Might Be Powered By Solar Energy appeared first on Hiptoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment