Saturday, November 21, 2020

22 People Share Before And After Photos After Decluttering Their Home

Imagine waking up in the morning, to a closet full of unorganized clothes. Or imagine walking to a kitchen, full of uncleaned dishes. How would you feel? You would definitely want to clean them, right? But how are you going to avoid that intense urge for procrastination? 

We know how you can do it. To give you a little motivation, we have collected some pictures of people who have finally decluttered all the mess. And now, they can see the extra space that was never there in the room. 

These pictures are going to calm your stressed eyes.  So, scroll down and see how good the room finally looks after getting cleaned. 

“From a clothing mountain to neatly ordered drawers, and room to grow. Finally, a wardrobe where every last item sparks joy!”

“It took a while, but my embroidery yarn sparks so much joy now!”

“11 trash bags full of donations later, and I can finally say that my closet and everything in it sparks joy.”

” I’m finding joy by organizing and decluttering my pantry.”

“My sister asked for help with her linen closet and I think we did a great job.”

“Old book-ends keep my shirts tidy as I approach laundry day and my drawer gets emptier.”

“Before and after! I only cried 4,543 times during this process.”

“I converted my clutter graveyard into my bedroom!”

“From an episode of Hoarders to an episode of Tidying Up! I’m so proud of this one!”

“The place that has been, ‘I’ll just drop it there for a minute’ for 24 years is finally clear and tidy!”

“My kitchen is officially gorgeous.”

“I’m really happy with the results.”

“My pantry. I’ve been wanting to achieve this sparkling pantry for years! Finally!”

“My husband’s magazines vs The articles he kept them for”

“I decluttered my junk-magnet kitchen unit and created a tea and coffee station.”

“This is my before/after.”

“I did my desk drawers.”

“My jewelry before and after! My jewelry now brings me joy and I can see it all!”

“I finished clothes and it feels so good! I thought I liked everything I had but said goodbye to 5 bags instead!”

“I didn’t capture it, but 6 bags of trash are gone!”

“Clothes-tidying complete. 10 garbage bags later”

Bonus: Open bookshelves are an excellent way to show everyone what you really love.

The post 22 People Share Before And After Photos After Decluttering Their Home appeared first on Hiptoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment