Tuesday, November 17, 2020

11 Dog Posts To Bump Up Your Serotonin Levels

This year has been tough on all of us. I was lucky enough to have brought a doggo home before the lockdown had become. I can’t even imagine how miserable my life would have been during this period if I didn’t have my dog by my side. Dogs are the kindest, warmest, and most excited creatures God has created. They are happy to see you happy, they get upset when you sad. Doing everything that they can do to make our days brighter, our furballs are incredible.

We bring to you some cute and funny post shared by dog owners which would instantly make you happy.

“Dog food doesn’t grow on trees.”

Finally found a hot-dog field.

Dogs have friends in all places.

Look at this cloud. Wondering how it fell on the floor.

That’s a rainbow doggo!’

Such a cute froggo.

“When I warned my mom against getting another dog when she already has one she said “I want to grow my dog family”. Now that I’ve seen the puppy, I understand.”

The best ever! We can watch this doggo all day.

This doggo seems high. *Rolls on the floor laughing.*

Listen up everybody! It’s important.

Some corn ASMR y’all!

If you don’t have a pet at home, you must show interest in getting one. You will see how your life changes and becomes happier than ever before. Leave your comments below about what are your thoughts about these amazing doggos.

 

 

The post 11 Dog Posts To Bump Up Your Serotonin Levels appeared first on Hiptoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment