Thursday, May 30, 2019

Love Island 2019 line-up, cast: Who are this year’s contestants?

Taking your excitement to another level, as we reveal the list of CONFIRMED line-up of Love Island 2019.

[This post contains video, click to play]

Curtis Pritchard

Love Island 2019 line-up cast Curtis Pritchard

The 23-year-old Ballroom and Latin Dancer comes from Shropshire. Curtis Pritchard is a part of Love Island 2019. He is the younger brother of Strictly star AJ Pritchard.

“I have lived a very sheltered life because of my dancing, I’ve not done a lot of going out partying, going on dates because I haven’t had time to…Being truthful I’ve probably been on less than ten dates, maybe five dates. I have never met anyone online; I’ve never used a dating app.”

Anna Vakili

Love Island 2019 line-up cast Anna Vakili

Anna Vakili is a Pharmacist based in London, entering Love Island 2019. The 28-year-old is touted as “the British Kim Kadarshian” for her brains and beauty.

“I studied hard and I’ve got my masters. I think I’m different from anyone who has been on the show before. I have the whole glam look, I’m fun but at the same time I feel like I have more to me than that.”

Callum Macleod

Love Island 2019 line-up cast Callum Macleod

A 28-year-old Aircraft engineer Callum Macleod comes from South Wales. He is the “party-boy” of Love Island 2019. He is hoping to settle down with a blonde bombshell in Villa.

“Looks-wise, I like blonde and petite girls. I’m 28 now so time is ticking, I don’t want to be left on the shelf. The whole experience is going to be great and if I meet someone, that’s what I’m here for.”

Amy Hart

Love Island 2019 line-up cast Amy Hart

Amy Hart is a Cabin crew manager based in Worthing, Sussex, entering Love Island 2019. The 26-year-old Air hostess will seek “the One” in the villa.

“I’m looking for someone to travel the world with, have fun with and someone who is going to love me as much as I love them.”

Sherif Lanre

Love Island 2019 line-up cast Sherif Lanre

A 20-year-old Chef and semi-pro rugby player, Sherif Lanre is a part of Love Island 2019. He describes himself as outrageous. Although his own laugh can be quite off-putting, he wants someone to make him laugh.

“I feel that I make people laugh so I want a girl that makes me laugh, even if that’s just from being herself and not trying to be funny. My actual laugh, my hysterical laugh is pretty ugly. I laugh at everything, which sometimes gets me into trouble. I can’t really take anything seriously.”

Amber Gill

Love Island 2019 line-up cast Amber Gill

Amber Gill is a Beauty Therapist based in Newcastle, entering Love Island 2019. The 21-year-old has already set her eyes in the villa — Tom Hardy.

“He’s just nice and he loves dogs as well, and I love dogs.”

Amber Gill does not scroll with a guy without a sense of humour.

 “I want someone who is funny and that I can have fun with and doesn’t take themselves too seriously because I am daft.”

Michael Griffiths

Love Island 2019 line-up cast Michael Griffiths

A 27-year-old Firefighter from Liverpool, Michael Griffiths is a part of Love Island 2019. He describes himself as a rugged firefighter and calls himself a hero.

Michael Griffiths is looking for an “intellectual” connection in the Love Island Villa.

 “I need somebody I can get on with, and have a conversation with and not get lost in translation. And she’s got to have a nice bum.”

Yewande Biala

Love Island 2019 line-up cast Yewande Biala

Yewande Biala is a Scientist based in Dublin, Ireland, entering Love Island 2019. The 23-year-old Scientist is not a model-heavy abode. She believes to be a better fit for Majorca.

“Every time I say that I’m a scientist, people are shocked. I think there are loads of intelligent people on reality television, last year we had Dr Alex and the year before we had Camilla Thurlow in the villa…I can’t imagine stealing someone’s man in there, but never say never.”

Joe Garratt

Love Island 2019 line-up cast Joe Garratt

A 22-year-old from South-east London, Joe Garratt is a part of Love Island 2019. He is the owner of a catering company. He rates himself as an 8.5 on 10. He is seeking a real “connection” in the Love Island villa.

“For me, it’s just more how we click, if she is fun, outgoing and doesn’t take herself too seriously and is open to talk about things. Obviously, initial attraction is key but the connection is the main go-to.”

Lucie Donlan

Love Island 2019 line-up cast Lucie Donlan

Lucie Donlan is a Surfer based in Newquay, Cornwall, entering Love Island 2019. The 21-year-old Surfer was linked with Charlie Frederick, a participant of previous Love Island season. She is now looking for someone who is into marine sports.

“I like the typical surfer look – blonde, long hair. I find sporty guys so much more attractive compared to your average guy that just chills and goes on nights out.”

Tommy Fury

Love Island 2019 line-up cast Tommy Fury

A 20-year-old Boxer from Manchester, Tommy Fury is a younger brother of a heavyweight boxer, Tyson Fury. He is the “honest, charming, and charismatic boy” of Love Island 2019. He is hoping to be recognized as his own man in the villa.

“I don’t want to be labelled as his little brother. I’m doing the best that I can do in life and that’s all I’m setting out to achieve.”

Anton Danyluk

Love Island 2019 line-up cast Anton Danyluk

A 24-year-old from Airdrie, Scotland, Anton Danyluk is a Gym owner. He admits being the “never-loyal” boy of Love Island 2019.

“That’s a medical condition that I have… a wandering eye!” the 24-year-old jokes.

“My last relationship, I actually got caught cheating for the first time in my life and it changed everything for me. I saw how much it hurt her and what it did to her. So, for me going to into Love Island, it’s going to be the biggest test of my life.”

The post Love Island 2019 line-up, cast: Who are this year’s contestants? appeared first on Hiptoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment