Sunday, March 31, 2019

My Hero Academia Chapter 223 spoilers, updates and release Date

Since a year almost, My Hero Academia is now its most interesting arc and fans cannot help but feel excited about My Hero Academia Chapter 223.

We believe that My Hero Academia will only improve from here. Chapter 222 of My Hero Academia focused more on Shigaraki and his reply.

As per us, it was the best My Hero Academia chapter that we have seen in recent times. With the Doctor now ready to have him tried, there are new beliefs around League of the Villains, which feels more like a crime organisation now. So where do we get in the whole arc? What will take place in My Hero Academia 223? Read on to find out.

My Hero Academia Chapter 223: Spoilers

My Hero Academia Chapter 223- Spoilers

Before we begin, we’d like to tell you that there are many spoilers in this article from the current My Hero Academia arc that you wouldn’t want to know. If you don’t want to get spoiled, we suggest you don’t go further. Read on, if these spoilers don’t affect you.

According to the spoilers and predictions, My Hero Academia chapter 223 will be focusing more on Destro’s children. We are informed that they have big plans to halt the Villains, but we don’t know what they do have in mind. For instance, why is League of Villains an enemy to them? Many answers are about to follow soon.

My Hero Academia Chapter chapter 223: Updates

My Hero Academia Chapter 223- Updates

Chapter 223 of My Hero Academia will be telling us a bit about the heroes too. We saw Todoroki and Bakugo last when the defeated the villain who stole the wallets. He may give out some interesting things about the children of Destro and what exactly is the Quick Liberation Army onto.

This may also turn Heroes against Quick Liberation Army, making it a three-way battle. The League will be making its true moves as all of us go back to the present in My Hero Academia.

My Hero Academia chapter 223: Release Date

Chapter 223 of My Hero Academia will release on April 8.

Raw Scans Release Date

Raw scans of My Hero Academia chapter 223 will come out on April 5.

The post My Hero Academia Chapter 223 spoilers, updates and release Date appeared first on Hiptoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment